- Believe in the infinite potential of each child
- Treat each child as an individual with respect
- Teach with pride, to the best of their ability
- Maintain firm, but fair discipline
- Maintain excellent academic standards
- Provide care, knowledge, skills and principles to develop the whole child
- Establish a partnership relationship with parents
- Are life-long students themselves.
Audeamus employs only Qualified Professional Educators who:
Many children face learning barriers of some sort. Our educators can identify these in their one-on-one interaction with the learners and effectively address them in co-operation with parents and specialists.