- Children of average to above average intellect.
- Grade RR to Grade 12.
- Learners who will thrive with individualised attention resulting in improved academic performance.
- Learners who need additional stimulation.
- Gifted learners who needs enrichment.
At Audeamus our learners are our focus. We design our programmes with a specific end in mind:
Skilled, well-rounded, confident young adults who are ready and willing to contribute at all levels of society.
The children, however, are not mere recipients of information – they are active participants who:
- respect fundamental human rights, the environment and school facilities.
- accept that people are different and respect those differences.
- respect their own and other’s belongings.
- look after their school books and stationary and complete their work neatly.
- adhere to the School Code of Conduct.