- If you would like to enrol your child in Audeamus Private School, make an appointment with the school to see the Principal, she will introduce you to the appropriate educator and answer any questions that you might have.
- After this meeting you will be given a questionnaire and an application form (available under “Downloads”) to fill in.
- Once you return the completed questionnaire, the application form, any evaluation reports from specialists (Psychologists, Occupational Therapists, Audiologists, etc.) and your child’s latest school report to the school secretary, she will book a “trial week” for your child at Audeamus.
- During this week your child will attend Audeamus as a “visiting learner”. This week gives the Educator you, as the parent, time to ensure that Audeamus is the best place for your child.
- This process can happen at any time during the year.
- If the learner is accepted, the parent will pay the non-refundable enrolment fee, the first month’s school fees and the stationery fee as per School Fee Structure (available under “Downloads”).
How does Admission to Audeamus work?
Learners will not be accepted if:
- they are not potty trained.
- they are not functionally verbal.
- they have a below average IQ.
The application form must be accompanied by:
- Passport size photo of the student
- ID documents of the parents
- Birth certificate of the learner
- Most recent school reports
Feel free to download all required information and submit an application form with supporting documentation to Audeamus Private School at any time during the school year.